Afterschool Club Virtual LIVE Coding
How does this work?
We will stream our LIVE virtual courses directly into the after-school club over the Internet. Lessons will be delivered and led by one of our senior teachers with some assistance from a teacher assistant (TA) onsite.
Classroom setup and hardware
- We will require laptops/computers with an internet connection
- TA Computer with an internet connection, microphone, and speakers
- Laptop/computer with an internet connection and microphone for each child.
- Some of our courses require specific software that we will help set up, such as the following:
- Roblox Studio
- Minecraft Modding Tool
- Unity Game Engine Zoom is required for all classes
- Zoom is required for all classes
Advantages of Virtual LIVE afterschool clubs
- Small classes
- Significantly more cost-effective
- More flexibility and availability when it comes to class times